Monday, January 5, 2009

Are you fit to Strip?

I totally over did it for the Holidays! Ham, Turkey, Dressing, Macorni and Cheese..whew..if feel my waist expanding just talking about it. While watching my favorite TV show "Snapped" on Oxygen Sunday night this infomerical for Flirty Girl Fit came on and I had to order my DVD asap!

The idea behind Flirty Girl Fitness is to make sure that you love working out so much that you'll make it a regular part of your daily routine. Not because you have to, but because you LOVE to! Flirty Girl Fitness takes the "work" out of working out and replaces it with fun! Flirty Girl Fitness is designed for all women. Regardless of size, age or fitness level, our routines are led by Flirty Girl Fitness instructors who take you through each move step by step allowing you to move at your own pace. Order yours today to unleash the Diva in you!




No comments:

Web Analytics